» Flitsservice International » International Discussions   

Postingstijd interval gedetecteerd van 255.7 dagen. Deze pagina bevat dus deels relatief oude berichten.

Pagina 1 van 1  [ 9 berichten ]
ticeol
Eendagsvlieg
 Bericht 

Hello !

On the way from Amsterdam towards Rotterdam you can see a "Controle" sign at the side of the road and then there is an 80km/h zone .. are there any speed cams there or is it just to scare ? I could not see any !

Around this area :

https://maps.google.no/maps/ms?msid=211545953707535883164.0004c7e353a4a493c7929&msa=0

Thanks !

Toolman30
Master
 Bericht 
Did you drive all the way from Amsterdam?

Because they have a section controll just below Schiphol airport, maximum (average) speed 120 km/h.

For the rest its all portable speedcams.

Guppenklup
Master
 Bericht 
The GoogleMaps link refers to a section with road construction. Although camera signs are posted, as with most of these signs, they're just to scare you. (I simply don't register them anymore) Road construction will mean, however, that speeding will cost you more tax than on 'normal' stretches.

To be safe, download the Flitsnav app on your smartphone, it might save you some dear money.

ticeol
Eendagsvlieg
 Bericht 

Ok thanks a lot guys ! :) i guess a portable speed cam means it would be operated by police on the spot - and that there is no chance of getting any letter in the Mail later as would happen if i had Been caught by a static cam ?

Kenji
Master
 Bericht 
Just a warning: most portable speed cams are hidden, and some hidden well. There's a lot of operators that take a very sadistic approach to "enforcing" the speed limit.
Hiding them in wheelie bins, electrical cabinets, of behind advert-signs.

Everything for teh money safety :roll:

Aanhanger
Master
 Bericht 
ticeol schreef:
i guess a portable speed cam means it would be operated by police on the spot - and that there is no chance of getting any letter in the Mail later as would happen if i had Been caught by a static cam ?

Mobile speed traps are meant to photograph license plates and send fines by post later. Usually you will not be stopped, just fined.

snovvdog
Master
 Bericht 
I am not aware of speed checks there, however, A'dam>Rotterdam has loads of speed traps.

A4 near Schiphol> Average speed cameras, 120 limit...
A4 between Leidschendam and Zoeterwoude will measure your average speed, 100km/h is the limit there.
A13 near overschie, 100km/h average speed zone ( though I'm not sure they work as the speed limit used to be 80km/h not too long ago).
A20 Ring rotterdam 80km/h + average speed camera's.

Not to mention the highway robbers with mobile radars who love to be in that area...

Tweebel
Master
 Bericht 
In de kelders vh forum aan het rondneuzen geweest snovvdog?

snovvdog
Master
 Bericht 
Pfff, dit gebeurt mij te vaak :( .
Alhoewel ik mij niet kan herinneren hoe ik dit topic vond...

EDIT: Ah, ik zat in dat topic van Melbourne, ging 1 pagina omhoog en viel mij niet op dat dit forum een nogal lage post interval heeft :p.

Pagina 1 van 1 [ 9 berichten ]