» Flitsservice International » International Discussions Reclamevrij? Log aub in, kost niets   

Postingstijd interval gedetecteerd van 1782.7 dagen. Deze pagina bevat dus deels relatief oude berichten.

Pagina 3 van 3  [ 133 berichten ]
Martijn
FS Webmaster
 Bericht 
Citaat:
we know
Who is we?

I think GOL tests are accurate.

Javor
Eendagsvlieg
 Bericht 

sakisS3 schreef:
Any sample for testing please?
We awaiting christaki from you to send the sample asap.

Harold schreef:
If LI wants proof they have to send a sample to Flitsservice to do some testing.

I'll be more then happy to send one for test. I can buy one in Croatia for 350euros and send you guys to test it as long as you pay 350 + S&H

Just let me know...

Toegevoegd na 5 minuten:

sakisS3 schreef:
Christaki This is not America here. :)

You are a resseler of LI and we know who tell us BS.

Where is your laser gun to test your customers instalation?
I have the answer!

Only in your dreams because you'll never touch a laser gun! :nono:

And you sell popcorn, right? Or maybe a fog?

Test results speak for itself, period. Maybe it would be better for to answer the legit question then diverting attention on another stupid subject like if he has LIDAR or not...

sakisS3
Respect
 Bericht 

No thanks Javor. :nono:

If you have enough money send a laser gun to christosxo and a LPP for his car & testing. :)

christosxo
Laat zich horen
 Bericht 
sakisS3 schreef:
If you have enough money send a laser gun to christosxo and a LPP for his car & testing. :)

This is the wrong way how you are working along with the BS you are writing here.

Why don't you answer to questions that users of the forum asked you?
Why do you avoid them as you avoid the greek users?
We are bored for your BS.

P.S: When I touched a laser gun for first time before over 6 years, you sakis(sakoylini) touched for first time a Nokia :zzz:

Javor
Eendagsvlieg
 Bericht 

sakisS3 schreef:
No thanks Javor. :nono:

You are welcome!

Why would I do that? The man already has the best money can get.

Martijn
FS Webmaster
 Bericht 
Javor schreef:
I'll be more then happy to send one for test. I can buy one in Croatia for 350euros and send you guys to test it as long as you pay 350 + S&H

Just let me know...

So why would we pay 350 euro's to test something? Then LPP comes out with a new model, again 350,-, then AL with a new one, again 350 euro's, then LI comes again with a new model, again 350.

Javor
Eendagsvlieg
 Bericht 

If you want your test to be legit and you want retail unit and not some juiced or tampared unit then you make blind purchase. You don't ask manufacturer to send you one.

After the test you can sell that unit and get your money back.

That's the way how tests are made, look at GOL for example...

christosxo
Laat zich horen
 Bericht 
Javor schreef:
f you want your test to be legit and you want retail unit and not some juiced or tampared unit then you make blind purchase. You don't ask manufacturer to send you one.

After the test you can sell that unit and get your money back.

That's the way how tests are made, look at GOL for example...

+1000

Amen

Martijn
FS Webmaster
 Bericht 
Well, if you believe they bought all the jammers, then keep believing that.

Javor
Eendagsvlieg
 Bericht 

Martijn schreef:

I don't think they bought them all. Some were donated, some were brought by GOL members....

jackbendavid
Eendagsvlieg
 Bericht 

Martijn schreef:

I agree with you 100%
I am sure some of this 'guys" like LI owner and help him get better result in their test...

carlsson
Nieuwkomer
 Bericht 

Why don't you organise a test with LI owner(s) ?
If you have some lidars to test it... There are numerous forum where you can ask, at least rd.net and LI board...
:roll:

Martijn
FS Webmaster
 Bericht 
Good question....

jackbendavid
Eendagsvlieg
 Bericht 

carlsson schreef:
Why don't you organise a test with LI owner(s) ?
If you have some lidars to test it... There are numerous forum where you can ask, at least rd.net and LI board...
:roll:

Why should I organize a test with LI owner?

carlsson
Nieuwkomer
 Bericht 

I was not talking to You, Jackbendavid, particularly :lol:

I said, if someone wants to have an idea about this mysterious beast for free, why don't he organize a meeting, we don't have anything against other EU countries, we are just people sharing the passion/interest of rd and lj...
Everything is interesting to know that's not because you own or sale one of the competitor that you shouldn't mind about it, in my view...

Martijn
FS Webmaster
 Bericht 
Well I have sent in the last month few emails to LI, and no response.

Eb
Nieuwkomer
 Bericht 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_61UEOWws4

PL2 vs LI HP DUAL on a MB 313CDI

Normal size car you need only one head...

Prolaser II testing in Finland against a LI-HP (dual), P.S dunno why in the hell i lifted the aim in the end :)

Martijn
FS Webmaster
 Bericht 
PL2 is one of the easiest gun to jam

christosxo
Laat zich horen
 Bericht 
Martijn, are you sure??
Many jammers can jam the PLII but it's one of the hardest gun to JTG... 8)

Raymond
Master
 Bericht 
Yes, he's sure. We tested it a few months ago.

christosxo
Laat zich horen
 Bericht 
Nice to know another opinion! Hope we have your results public, soon.

Anyway, my opinion is that the PLII is one of the guns that it's difficult to get JTG using an accidental jammer...from my own experience and from some users results.

Eb, congrats for your test. It's nice to see normal users to share their tests in public.

Thank you

Eb
Nieuwkomer
 Bericht 

In Finland we have tested Pro laser II, Ultralyte lr and Stalker laser gun..

Pro laser II (if gun are good condition) is very difficult jam (100% JTG)

I´m not salesman, but that laser interceptor jammer (hp version) is very good, even one head kill 5/10 gun hit, in that very large mercedes van.

Raymond
Master
 Bericht 
Eb schreef:
I´m not salesman, but that laser interceptor jammer (hp version) is very good, even one head kill 5/10 gun hit, in that very large mercedes van.

Eh..
We also tested a dual head in a Mercedes Viano with the same results..you're sure this test was in Finland? :lol:
Thought our bus had an AL in it.

smith
Eendagsvlieg
 Bericht 
hi All,

I`m new in this forum.
I want to share with you guys our Summer Jammer Test `09 Results.
http://www.jammertestgang.com

we plan our next test on 26-27. Sept.2009. to further test ALG9 RX and LI.
and one head performance of ALG9 RX and Target LT 400.

If somebody willing to send LPP to us than we will put in to the program.
( I saw here some noise guy why the samples are not free .... just show your voice and send LPP to us )

regards
Smith

Martijn
FS Webmaster
 Bericht 
Marcel!!!!

And, interesting guns. Have the LaserPatrol, UltraLyte 100pps and 125pps, Laser Atlanta Stealth and a Pro Laser 3 over here ;-)

smith
Eendagsvlieg
 Bericht 
just check the results on our test what was the killer gun.
PL II 5.12 ??? :o

still you think PL II is an easy gun?

http://www.jammertestgang.com/index_en.html
test / results

Martijn
FS Webmaster
 Bericht 
Hmmm, Let me check Whizzair ;-)

Marcel
FS medewerker
 Bericht 
Martijn schreef:
Marcel!!!!

No thanks.

I already know that the ALG9 and the Laser Interceptor are the best "jammers" at the moment. The LPP is also very good but not up to date with most recent guns.

christosxo
Laat zich horen
 Bericht 
Very nice! Very good job there and its important for all the users to see results of tests especially taken place by simple users.
I think users will be grateful to you and your team for public the results.

Keep the good and clear work.

Hope we will see more public results in the future that we hear from some users who "do" very often...

Martijn
FS Webmaster
 Bericht 
Where is the next test going to be hold?

smith
Eendagsvlieg
 Bericht 
the test will be in Gyor - Hungary the same place we have done last time.

Martijn
FS Webmaster
 Bericht 
Hmm, just across the border from Austria. Would love to come that way, but I have commitments that weekend.

CoryVincente
Eendagsvlieg
 Bericht 

The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the cell phone jammers has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of wifi jammer as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.

Pagina 3 van 3 [ 133 berichten ]