» Flitsservice International » International Discussions Reclamevrij? Log aub in, kost niets   

Postingstijd interval gedetecteerd van 283.9 dagen. Deze pagina bevat dus deels relatief oude berichten.

Pagina 2 van 3  [ 133 berichten ]
Martijn
FS Webmaster
 Bericht 
Dave: On what I have seen on pictures, the heads are quite small, Not as big as blinder stuff.

Dave
FS Webmaster
 Bericht 
In one of my earlier posts in this topic I quoted an image from an Hungarian website and it seems that its twice as wide, but it could be just the photo, who knows... We must see it in real before we can give a good verdict. Happens a lot these days 8)

Martijn
FS Webmaster
 Bericht 
Dave
FS Webmaster
 Bericht 
Exactly.. Maybe 2.5 times as wide :nah:

Martijn
FS Webmaster
 Bericht 
Tuono
Nieuwkomer
 Bericht 

Martijn schreef:
Citaat:
What is the reason for that, could you please explain?

When i look at the radardetector.net forum: that's my reason.

I never, ever posted there, but I saw a load of crap being posted.

I am a regular customer, one of the first that got the new LI. I got it while being on vacation in Croatia early August. I actually got a bunch of them, for some of my friends too.

At the time, I told the LI team about the upcoming event in Norway, and invited them to come over. They did, they had a booth there, and we used my car as a demo vehicle, both stationary at the booth and on the track with other vehicles that we could quite easily get readings from.

Of course I know a lot of the LI by now, I spent three days shooting laser guns at it and talking to the people behind it. Please note that they did not know about the event at the time I got the units, and the unit we demoed on was one randomly picked from the units I got in Croatia. If it was beefed up, they all where.

The LI team also brought a bunch of units to sell at the event. I got one of them, randomly picked by me, installed on my brother-in-law's MB R-class this week. We have been hitting it with the Marksman for hours to try to get a reading, no success with that. I get readings from almost everything else, the Marksman is quite easy to use as long as you keep it still. We also tried to hit my Audi that has a Lidatek LE-20, and my friends Cayenne that has an older Blinder M20. We got punchthroughs on both all the time. No jam codes though. My friend actually sells the Blinder at his gas stations, but this test made him a bit worried...

The only other jammer I know of being sold in my country is the Blinder. I have absolutely no reason to bash anyone else, or to promote the LI for you guys. I am just sharing my experience with you, so that you can have some more real life insight than all the FUD being throwed around. I kind of prefer facts before rumours, as I mentioned...

I am not saying you should all throw away what you have and buy the LI, and I am not saying you should not buy the LPP or any other product. That desciscion is all up to you, and it involves more than just another good product arriving at the scene. You need your local support, you might have different preferences alltogether, and there are many good products around that will save you 100% of your tickets. My experience so far tells me that LI is one of them, and I do believe it has an technical advantage right now, being the last one to hit the market. That does by all means not translate into I meaning other products don't give you perfect protection and satisfaction, and other vendors will obviously come out with new and improved solutions too. Thank God, we all need every advantage we can get against the uniformed taxmen out there.

Please, note that when I ask questions (like I did regarding how the LPP works), it is in fact because I am interessted and willing to learn, it is not retorical, I am not trying to make a point. I am simply asking to get answers and knowledge. :)
Too bad I got rudeness and suspicion instead, but hey, I'll survive!

--
/Tuono

Martijn
FS Webmaster
 Bericht 
Well, we didn't get rude, we just got suspicious and for some good reasons.

Take a look here: there are some movies: http://www.flitsservice.nl/cm_php/main_repo.php?id=3027

Tuono
Nieuwkomer
 Bericht 

Martijn schreef:

Heh, funny guys! Actually a bunch of crazy-comedians, but I guess you guys believe they are dead serious? :lol:

--
/Tuono

Tuono
Nieuwkomer
 Bericht 

Martijn schreef:
Dave: On what I have seen on pictures, the heads are quite small, Not as big as blinder stuff.

Martijn schreef:

Head units are exactly 8 cm wide without mounting brackets, 10cm including brackets. Depth is 3,3 cm, and height is 1,5 cm. Pretty small actually.

There is a smaller (not so deep) version for the rear available, but it will have different functional properties as well. It is designed to work in the rear only.

I took some photos of a head unit on a ruler that would give you a pretty good idea of the dimensions, but I don't have a web server to post them on right now. Could mail them to someone if you like.

--
/Tuono

Marcel
FS medewerker
 Bericht 
www.imageshack.us and thanks.. (f)

Tuono
Nieuwkomer
 Bericht 

Dave schreef:
Getting hostile here.. Strange...

Yea, I didn't expect that.

Anyway, your post is pure sense and I fully agree to everything you say. I hit this site in search for knowledge, and wanted to share some of mine with you guys. I thought it would be appreciated, since not many people outside LI has the experience I have yet.

Hope you get to prove me right soon, and not the opposite. I will watch your conclusions with great interest.

--
/Tuono

Tuono
Nieuwkomer
 Bericht 

Marcel schreef:
www.imageshack.us and thanks.. (f)

Cool, here you go:

Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding

Dave
FS Webmaster
 Bericht 
According to the manual the sensor of a LPP is exactly 5 by 5 cm and has an height of precisely 2 cm (I have the sensor in my car and I don't want to go outside right now).

LI seems to be 8 by 3.25 and 1.75 cm in height

Alright it's only 1.6 times as width... But you can't place that in a stock type Nordic Volvo grille, that was my point :wink:

But the other values are smaller, which might be good for non Volvo drivers :x

Thanks for your time btw to register that on cam.. Now I'm wondering if you only have to show that bubble to the big bad world or the whole unit :wink:

---

One more thing, this unit is hideable in a licenseplate holder, I looked at the possibilities to hide my LPP sensor in a licenseplate holder but the housing was just 2mm too high. Talking about the garage text here, saw 8 by 1.8mm of plastic away and you have the perfect spot to place a sensor there if your license plate is on the front bumper just above / in front of the radiator...

However that bubble ruins it a bit, the LPP has that bubble too but they put it further inside the casing and put some smoke glass in front of it..

Tuono
Nieuwkomer
 Bericht 

Very close, it is in fact 8 x 3,3 x 1,5. The small height makes it easy to install, but because of the widht, you might want to think differently when it comes to location.

I have installed it in my own two cars now, and for three friends. All different cars. In all of them, the best position seems to be the lower grille, just under the bumper and license plate. The main grille will probably be a challenge for many cars, but there is no need to place it there. It covers the whole front without any problems no matter where you place it. It is a two unit device, which give you some more options.

Yes, you have to show the whole face to the world, not only the bubble. The bubble is the sensor lens I believe.

Also, it is a good advice to pull it back into the grille, so it is not in the open. This will reduce interference problems from sunlight, but it will not hurt performance. On mye Porsche (no grille... :) ), I have them quite far into the air intake under the license plate. Very stealthy looking, but performing 100%. I still get some interference warnings, but not a lot.

And as a curiosity, I tried to fire at the car when it had a low sun directly in the face, and the unit was warning of interference. Damn right it hurt performance, I could get a reading on it. I never thought about that before since the units I have had didn't warn. I guess this will be valid for all units?

--
/Tuono

Tuono
Nieuwkomer
 Bericht 

Dave schreef:
However that bubble ruins it a bit, the LPP has that bubble too but they put it further inside the casing and put some smoke glass in front of it..

I believe the design of the bubble (lens) is to make it as wide sensing as possible. The solution to this could be to pull the whole sensor back.

--
/Tuono

nethawk
Nieuwkomer
 Bericht 

Sorry,

Where can I buy a Laser Interceptor? I can't found it in any shop on the net!

Thank You!

Tuono
Nieuwkomer
 Bericht 

You could do what I did, send them an e-mail directly to check how to buy. E-mail: informacije@laser-interceptor.com
They also have some phone numbers on their web site.

nethawk
Nieuwkomer
 Bericht 

mails sended, i will wait for an answer!

apart from that, there isn't any online retailer??

thank you!

Tuono
Nieuwkomer
 Bericht 

I don't know about any online retailers yet, sorry.

Titan
Eendagsvlieg
 Bericht 

Gentlemen,

This topic is some months old now, so I "hope" someone still monitors and sees my post.

I need to know please if anyone who has used the Laser Interceptor can verify whether or not;

1. The parking sensor and/or its garage door functionality are noted in the documentation as being the unit's "primary purpose". This is to say I really don't want the documentation to mention the fact that it deliberately jams laser, rather that the device is a parking aid first and foremost. Can you advise what is mentioned in the documentation please?

2. Does/Can the Laser Interceptor automatically shut off like the Laser Park Pro? Is this configurable and does it eventually switch itself back on?

christosxo
Laat zich horen
 Bericht 
Hello Titan

1. "The Laser Interceptor is a multipurpose laser sensor device with several features. It keep you and your vehicle safe in every day traffic" This is written in the first page of the Laser Interceptor manual. On the 4th page it is written "Laser Interceptor, using it...Parking aid:" and it's followed by parking aid instructions.

2. It has a switch with LED that indicates when it is working and you can turn it off and on whenever you want!

Thank you

Titan
Eendagsvlieg
 Bericht 

Christos,

thanks the reply.

Do I understand you correctly in that the LI does NOT switch off automatically like the LPP does?

christosxo
Laat zich horen
 Bericht 
yeap.
If you want my opinion...I find useless the automatically switch off.
I like the led flashing of the switch when LI is working and some other extras that LI has and LPP and other don't have 8)

sakisS3
Respect
 Bericht 

Titan,

LPP is the 1st and the only jammer that designed, build and work as a parking sensor with ISO 9002.
http://www.laserprotector.com/content.asp?id=company

christosxo
Laat zich horen
 Bericht 
sakisS3 schreef:
Titan,

LPP is the 1st and the only jammer that designed, build and work as a parking sensor with ISO 9002.
http://www.laserprotector.com/content.asp?id=company

All the laser jammers are designed, build and working as parking sensors.

An ISO 9002 doesn't say something or prove something about it. An ISO constitutes the Model for the guarantee of quality in the production, installation and service. The model in question is used when the productive process of mediums does not require important planning of product.

And just to know that ISO 9002 does not exist any more! It has been replaced before some years by ISO 9001:2000 ...

sakisS3
Respect
 Bericht 

christosxo schreef:
All the laser jammers are designed, build and working as parking sensors.

Not all jammers christaki. :nono:

LPP only.

christosxo
Laat zich horen
 Bericht 
Most of them saki... maybe only Blinders are not.
AL and its clones(LPP, Pass, Laser Star) are designed and working as parking sensors.

Laser Interceptor is designed and working as parking sensor and also has some extras that the others don't have and that is because Laser Interceptor it's a unique.

Saki,
LPP must find out the solution against Traffipatrol XR, Riegl FG21P and do some updates because its out of date :schudnee:

Thank you

sakisS3
Respect
 Bericht 

Long story with fake and dangerous XR answers,
Let's remember something in the past(30-1-2008) that is still remaining,

Harold schreef:
If LI wants proof they have to send a sample to Flitsservice to do some testing.

christosxo
Laat zich horen
 Bericht 
Saki,
Why do you change the subjects of that I said? Why you don't answer to what I said? You don't know what to say?

Saki, Stop writing and say lies. :x People getting bored with you!
Whatever you say against Laser Interceptor I have the answer... Laser Interceptor always have the answer. No fake against XR. It's true! Only Laser Interceptor can jam it with no jamming codes and no jamming sounds.
Here is the video once again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD76vRAI8A8

If someone want to make a test with LI he can buy it and test it. It's not the best thing to get samples from companies to test.

The last months many tests have been taken place by independent people. Some of them are: CFL #1, CFL #2, CFL #3, CFL #4, CT Laser Day etc...
In all of them, the Laser Interceptor had the best results from all the other jammers and it showed that is the KING!

Come on! Keep it real man!

Thank you

P.S: Saki, answer the question that many people who are using the LPP are worried about it: When will the LPP make updates? Will LPP do any updates in the future or it will stays only with that? People who use LPP are in danger because of Traffipatrol XR and Riegl FG21P which use jamming codes. You support LPP so you may know if it will jam these new guns some day...
Just to remind that, Traffipatrol XR and Riegl FG21P are in use now in more and more countries like: Germany, Slovenia, Luxembourg, Morocco, Chile, South Africa etc... and many countries have already ordered them.

sakisS3
Respect
 Bericht 

Any sample for testing please?
We awaiting christaki from you to send the sample asap.

Harold schreef:
If LI wants proof they have to send a sample to Flitsservice to do some testing.
[/quote]

christosxo
Laat zich horen
 Bericht 
Saki stop the BS and read my above posts.

Also remember what the user Titan asked. You are out of the subject as I told you before. If you have other questions that the above you can pm and I will answer you... as always 8)

Show some respect to the user of the forum who made some questions and stop your BS. The users of this forum also, are getting bored with you!

Thank you

pipinos1976
Nieuwkomer
 Bericht 

sakisS3 schreef:
Any sample for testing please?
We awaiting christaki from you to send the sample asap.

Harold schreef:

You know there are users of LI in Greece, willing to test it against LA, the gun you own. Why do you avoid testing it ? I already know 3-4 persons ready for testing. They use 1 LI and 2 LPPs, without mentioning the LI you was ready to test in the past. The test will be interesting since we have the top 2 jammers and a state of the art Lidar gun.

If you want scientific proof and ISO, I can arrange the testing to be done with the presence of the University of Athens, Optoelectronics Lab, personnel, without me of course (I'm a wireless guy). Of course, they need money, but they offer 100% reliable results.

Thnx for your time.

carlsson
Nieuwkomer
 Bericht 

UP :thumb:

Afbeelding

I'm not reseller, just soon owner ;)

florin
Eendagsvlieg
 Bericht 

very interesting this!
Where did you find these results?
Can you give us the link please?

carlsson
Nieuwkomer
 Bericht 

http://www.guysoflidar.com/

->http://www.guysoflidar.com/july-2008/laser-jammer-test.html

Last test, the LI tested was a prototype so everyone said the results were BS.

christosxo
Laat zich horen
 Bericht 
Where did you read this BS? Give us some quoting that says that

All the laser jammers including LI were retail version!

Read careful the information at the links that you wrote before.

carlsson
Nieuwkomer
 Bericht 

Don't care about that, maybe you don't remember at the 2007 GOL test, the LI was a proto (it was said with 2 emittive diodes). Everybody didn't believe the retail version could be at least as good as the proto.
But it's not the point anymore NOW.

:thumb:

EDIT:
"Last test" means the test before this one. So 2007...

christosxo
Laat zich horen
 Bericht 
I thought that you were referring to GOL 08 with your previous post. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Indeed this is not the point. The point is that the retail LI it's at the top and far away from all the others and it proves it to these tests too(GOL 2008)...there are many tests that took place the last months and LI was there too and at the top again :thumb:

P.S: Also LI proves that is much more better than that prototype...as it promised.

florin
Eendagsvlieg
 Bericht 

Very impressive and as I saw they tested many stuff over there.
Congratulations to GOL for this great event. The guys rock!
I hope we have frequently such tests. LI did great. It's on the top indeed.
What other tests are you guys talking about?
Can someone post the latest tests that have been taken place this year?

Martijn
FS Webmaster
 Bericht 
Let me clear some stuff up: LPP is not a clone of AL. AL and LPP used to work together until they decided to go there separete ways. The developer of the LI used to be in the AL team.

I asked LPP recently about updates. They say one will coming shortly.

Problem is that the XR is hard to come by. Sellers are carefull not to sell one to Laserjammer manufacturors.

florin
Eendagsvlieg
 Bericht 

Anybody?? Other tests?

christosxo
Laat zich horen
 Bericht 
Martijn schreef:
Let me clear some stuff up: LPP is not a clone of AL. AL and LPP used to work together until they decided to go there separete ways. The developer of the LI used to be in the AL team.

Not exactly...

Martijn schreef:
I asked LPP recently about updates. They say one will coming shortly.

The same thing they told people before months...still waiting

florin schreef:
Anybody?? Other tests?

This topic started with a different issue and also maybe we don't have the permission from the admins to post such things in public

carlsson
Nieuwkomer
 Bericht 

florin schreef:
Anybody?? Other tests?

Are you looking for something like that:
http://www.radardetector.net/forums/laser-jammers/37247-independent-laser-test-archive.html

A lot of jammers are tested and yes, one of the testers is LI retailer but... The results are the same everywere...

Martijn
FS Webmaster
 Bericht 
christosxo schreef:
This topic started with a different issue and also maybe we don't have the permission from the admins to post such things in public

This is not RD.net. But I would appriciate if you say something about someone or someones you dont have it from hear say, but with sources. There are a lot of wild stories going around, also on RD.net and most of them are wrong.

christosxo
Laat zich horen
 Bericht 
Martijn
With my last post I wanted to say that the users of this forum maybe don't have the permission from you and the other admins to public tests results.
The user Florin asked with his last post to public more tests results and events with his question and my last post was answer to that post. I hope now you understand.

Anyway, if it's allowed to post results of rd and lj tests in this forum you can decide it...I'm sure you don't have any problem as I understand.

Martijn
FS Webmaster
 Bericht 
No, I dont have any objection to that.

sakisS3
Respect
 Bericht 

carlsson schreef:
A lot of jammers are tested and yes, one of the testers is LI retailer but... The results are the same everywere...

Not only a LI retailer it was the manufacture of the LI with his team there for cooking if you understand well carlsson :wink:

christosxo
Laat zich horen
 Bericht 
sakis,
There are comments about that under the tests. Read them more careful and don't start the BS again. http://www.guysoflidar.com/july-2008/laser-jammer-test.html

I must say that GOL guys made a very very good job at GOL 2008, 500+ runs, many laser jammers were tested and many laser guns. They deserve the congratulations from all of us.

We all still waiting answer from you at the post of user pipinos:
pipinos1976 schreef:
You know there are users of LI in Greece, willing to test it against LA, the gun you own. Why do you avoid testing it ? I already know 3-4 persons ready for testing. They use 1 LI and 2 LPPs, without mentioning the LI you was ready to test in the past. The test will be interesting since we have the top 2 jammers and a state of the art Lidar gun.

If you want scientific proof and ISO, I can arrange the testing to be done with the presence of the University of Athens, Optoelectronics Lab, personnel, without me of course (I'm a wireless guy). Of course, they need money, but they offer 100% reliable results.

Thnx for your time.

any answer sakis??

sakisS3
Respect
 Bericht 

Christaki This is not America here. :)

You are a resseler of LI and we know who tell us BS.

Where is your laser gun to test your customers instalation?
I have the answer!

Only in your dreams because you'll never touch a laser gun! :nono:

christosxo
Laat zich horen
 Bericht 
Sakis,
Tests are telling the true and you can't stand it!
Your profits with LPP are offended and this hurt you and you continue the BS...

Still no answer to that about pipinos post...

Pagina 2 van 3 [ 133 berichten ]