» Flitsservice International » International Discussions   

Postingstijd interval gedetecteerd van 33.2 dagen. Deze pagina bevat dus deels relatief oude berichten.

Pagina 1 van 3  [ 133 berichten ]
christosxo
Laat zich horen
 Bericht 
Is anybody there who bought the Laser Interceptor and try it in real world?
I will make an order these days for me and for some friends. :lol:
Do I make a good choice?

Bel Euro 550
I need Laser Jammer!!!

X radar detectors:
Bel PRO RX65 v6.1
Cobra 9730

Marcel
FS medewerker
 Bericht 
Do you even have a laserjammer? :)

christosxo
Laat zich horen
 Bericht 
nO,
WHY?

Yvesart
Master
 Bericht 
just click in Marcel's line "!!!Lasercontroles, wat doe je er tegen?!!!" under his message.. then you will find one.. good luck!

Martijn
FS Webmaster
 Bericht 
Laser Interceptor is the new hype in the States. For me Laser Pro Park works for me and have saved me many times already and has proven to me reliabillity.

christosxo
Laat zich horen
 Bericht 
Laser Pro Park is very good ,yes but at Radar Roy test
Laser Interceptor was the perfect jammer ever!
But this which made me decide for LI is all that extra: Jamm all the guns ,updatability via pc ,put your own voices any many other, but also the price is excellent !!!

Marcel
FS medewerker
 Bericht 
But its still not available. :D

arbos
Nieuwkomer
 Bericht 
Martijn schreef:
... For me Laser Pro Park works for me and have saved me many times already and has proven to me reliabillity.

Dear christosxo,

Let’s wait to see the LI retail version and then we will try test it in real situations with video record.

Until the tests above will take place and its performance will be proven,
the ‘new’ LPP 8.3 V (100pps) Red Label is definitely the best system in the world.

Yours sincerely
Arbos
:)

Martijn
FS Webmaster
 Bericht 
christosxo schreef:
Laser Pro Park is very good ,yes but at Radar Roy test
Laser Interceptor was the perfect jammer ever!
But this which made me decide for LI is all that extra: Jamm all the guns ,updatability via pc ,put your own voices any many other, but also the price is excellent !!!

Not RadarRoy test, GOL test, in which the manufactorur was present with a demo unit. Like I told the guys from GOL: how do you know the unit was not rigged? How do you know the power output was not hightened, thereby shortening the lifespan, but have a "shock and awe" at the test.

Probably it will be a good jammer, but for now LPP is good enough for me.

christosxo
Laat zich horen
 Bericht 
Citaat:
Not RadarRoy test, GOL test, in which the manufactorur was present with a demo unit. Like I told the guys from GOL: how do you know the unit was not rigged? How do you know the power output was not hightened, thereby shortening the lifespan, but have a "shock and awe" at the test.

Maybe you have right ,but as LI manufacturer said the latest model of the retail version has even better performance than that demo unit they tested at GOL test. You can tell me now that "If I don't see what I want to see,I can't believe" :roll:
But the guys who knows the story of Antilaser(AL G 8 ), Laser Pro Park and Laser Interceptor, :wink: conclude some things and is very easy to understand why the LI may it will be the best jammer ever until now we talk

Tuono
Nieuwkomer
 Bericht 

Martijn schreef:

The retail version of LI has been out for a while now, and it really performs flawless. I have had it in my own car for some weeks, and I have a couple of friends that got it too.

We have had the pleasure to shoot at it with LTI 20-20 Marksman, LTI 20-20 Ultralyte and Laser Atlanta. No punchthroughs at all, it jammes all the way to the gun every single time.

LI seems to be a a really outstanding product, which all comes down to the design. It does specific jamming for every laser gun fired at it, and it does not generate any jam codes on the above mentioned guns, not even the Laser Atlanta in Stealth mode. Does the LPP detect which laser gun that fires, and send back a specifically modulated signal to jam it? Does any other products than LI try to do this, and succeed?

The LI does this, and I know it is not BS, since I have testet it and seen it with my own eyes. It was demoed at a track event in Norway last weekend, with more than 10.000 people watching how the speaker couldn't get one single reading on the LI equipped car. Impressive stuff.

Dave
FS Webmaster
 Bericht 
Okay...

And whats the difference between a Laser Pro Park and a Laser Interceptor?

Martijn
FS Webmaster
 Bericht 
In Oslo, right?

Should get a test unit soon, so we can try it out on own guns.

Marcel
FS medewerker
 Bericht 
Citaat:
Does the LPP detect which laser gun that fires, and send back a specifically modulated signal to jam it?

Of course it does, otherwise it raise a jammed message on the lasergun.

Anyway the lpp is legal, the LI isn't. :wink:

Tuono
Nieuwkomer
 Bericht 

Dave schreef:
Okay...

And whats the difference between a Laser Pro Park and a Laser Interceptor?

This is only hearsay from my side, so take it for what it's worth. What they say is that LPP does generic jamming, while LI does specific for known guns and generic for unknown. I don't know the LPP, so I can't say if it is correct or not.

Tuono
Nieuwkomer
 Bericht 

Martijn schreef:
In Oslo, right?

Close enough, at the "Gatebil" event at the Rudskogen track, about 70 km's south of Oslo.

Marcel
FS medewerker
 Bericht 
On the LPP you can hear what lasergun is shooting at you.
Continuous for the Jenoptik and euhm piep piep piep for the Ultralyte. :wink:

Tuono
Nieuwkomer
 Bericht 

Marcel schreef:
Of course it does, otherwise it raise a jammed message on the lasergun.

Well, that's obviously not quite true. There are many jammers that do generic jamming without neccessarely triggering the jamming error.

Marcel schreef:
Anyway the lpp is legal, the LI isn't. :wink:

Really? I don't see the difference. The LI is sold as a Multi-purpose Laser Sensor, not as a jammer. It does have a working parking sensor, and it can be used as a garage door opener, among other things.

If you talk about approvals, that is another topic. I don't know what approvals LI have, and what is needed to make it "legal" in various countries. And quite frankly, I really don't care, as long as it work. :P

Marcel
FS medewerker
 Bericht 
It's also a parking sensor?
Cool, didn't know that.. :nah:

Martijn
FS Webmaster
 Bericht 
Tuano: LPP does do specific gun jamming.

@Marcel: LI says they also have the parking sensor thing.

Marcel
FS medewerker
 Bericht 
I don't believe you can generically jam an ultralyte though...

Tuono
Nieuwkomer
 Bericht 

Marcel schreef:

Cool, but LI is even cooler. :wink: It will tell you with voice which laser gun is used at you. It has 9 specific guns at the moment, but this is software upgradable from your PC. So are the voices, so you could have your mother-in-law to give you the messages if you like. :lol:

Marcel
FS medewerker
 Bericht 
And get a hart attack? :lol:

Martijn
FS Webmaster
 Bericht 
May I ask how did you get to this site?

Tuono
Nieuwkomer
 Bericht 

Marcel schreef:

Sure it is, and it works too.

They will also have a transmitter/receiver to install for instance at your garage or in your driveway. It will continously transmit a signal that the LI will recieve when nearby, and the LI unit will then send a coded signal back to trigger a happening, for instance opening the garage door for you.

By the way, it will also detect and warn you via voice mesage when there is interference from sun rays.

--
/Tuono

Tuono
Nieuwkomer
 Bericht 

Martijn schreef:
May I ask how did you get to this site?

Sorry, I am not sure who you were asking, and what the question was. Happy to help if I can.

--
/Tuono

Martijn
FS Webmaster
 Bericht 
Well an answer would be nice. How did you happen to get to this site?

Tuono
Nieuwkomer
 Bericht 

Sorry man, not trying to be difficult with you, the question could be misunderstood, that's all. We were talking about physical sites in Norway too you know, and I would be happy to give you directions for getting there.

If you mean this website, I stumbeled over it while googling topics about laser jammes.

--
/Tuono

Martijn
FS Webmaster
 Bericht 
Ok, well let's wait for Ivan to send me a model.

Tuono
Nieuwkomer
 Bericht 

I guess that is the absolute best person to explain the differences between LPP and LI too, I know I can't. Let's hope you get your unit soon, I look forward to hear your impression and results.

LPP is not available over here, but Blinder is quite big. Did you see the videos where their latest and greatest model was tested? Wow, bummer....

--
/Tuono

christosxo
Laat zich horen
 Bericht 
Marcel schreef:

Laser Interceptor(Multipurpose Laser sensor) it is laser jammer,parking sensor,garage door opener,it's upgradeable via pc (so if any new laser guns appear it will f**k them :) ) ,you can put your own voices for alerts and some other extras. Some of these abilities and its performance, other jammers will see them only in their dreams :kniktja:

Dave
FS Webmaster
 Bericht 
Price...

LPP: 295 Britisch pound, 520 US Dollar, 400 Euro (+ shipping)

Laser Interceptor seems to be a bit cheaper, not much (350 Euro + shipping)

Hhmm :roll:

Afbeelding

Big head unit... Compared to...

Afbeelding

arbos
Nieuwkomer
 Bericht 
Marcel schreef:

Dear Marcel,

For Ultralyte 100pps: piep piep piep
but
For Ultralyte 125pps: continuous.

Yours sincerely
Arbos
:)

Marcel
FS medewerker
 Bericht 
Dave..
Lpp is 349 euro.. :)

@Arbos, thanks.
The Jenoptik is also piep piep piep, not continuous. (f)

Tuono
Nieuwkomer
 Bericht 

Wait a minute, does this mean that the LPP only distinguishes between two types/classes of LIDAR? If so, that leads me to believe it has two "specific" jamming schemes, probably in addition to a generic. Or is it one specific, and one generic?

LI have following 10 voice messages for LIDARS:
Jenoptic, Jenoptic clone or Ultralyte 20.20
Kustom Pro 1
Kustom Pro 3 or ProLite
Laser Atlanta or Kustom Pro 2
Laser Atlanta Stealth Mode
Laveg
Marksman or UltraLyte 20.20
Regal
Stalker LZ1
UltraLyte

In addition, it has one "Unknown", which is generic.

Now, I am not saying this neccessarely means it has 11 different specific jamming schemes, but it seems to be able to detect 10 specific plus generic.

Martijn
FS Webmaster
 Bericht 
To all: There are a lot of scams going on in the USA with different interests.One wants to discredit blinder, the other to credit it. Goes for al jammers.

I trust only myself. LPP knows most jammers. There is no generic jamming sequence. They ALL work the same way,

I have tested LPP on Jenoptik, LTI LR100 125 pulses per second, 100 pps, ProLaserIII and another gun. Works perfectly. Been driving around for a year now or so and it has saved my ass plenty of times.

christosxo
Laat zich horen
 Bericht 
Marcel schreef:
Dave..

@Arbos, thanks.

With 350euro you get Laser Interceptor with 2 heads
For single head LPP you will pay over $540

Martijn
FS Webmaster
 Bericht 
We are in Holland, so let's talk euro's.

Marcel
FS medewerker
 Bericht 
It looks like a "lets-bash-the-lpp-and-promote-the-laser-interceptor topic.. :)

christosxo
Laat zich horen
 Bericht 
Marcel schreef:
Dave..

@Arbos, thanks.

With 350euro you get Laser Interceptor with 2 heads
For single head LPP you will pay over 400euro!

Marcel
FS medewerker
 Bericht 
Don't care.
I know the LPP and I don't know the LI.

Anyway I have TWO units in front of the car and TWO at the back.
Expensive yes, but what the hell. :wink:

Tuono
Nieuwkomer
 Bericht 

Marcel schreef:
It looks like a "lets-bash-the-lpp-and-promote-the-laser-interceptor topic.. :)

No one is bashing LPP, there can be little doubt that it is one of the finest products in this category that is.

But considering the history, it is nothing but fair to assume the new Laser Interceptor is taking things to the next level. You could argue it being a further development of the LPP success, right?

--
/Tuono

Marcel
FS medewerker
 Bericht 
Maybe there will be a newer version of the lpp.
You never know.. :wink:

Tuono
Nieuwkomer
 Bericht 

Martijn schreef:
I trust only myself. LPP knows most jammers. There is no generic jamming sequence. They ALL work the same way,

So, you are saying there is no practical reason to use GA lasers over LEDs?

I accept the fact that every jammer can detect and identify the LIDAR the same way. But will they all be able to do it fast enough, and precisely enough, and could they transform this into retorting with an effective, specific beam? Could LEDs ever be fast, powerful and precise enough to really succeed in their specific jamming, or will it all be jam-code trigging noise?

Can a one-sensor, one laser system be as good as one with dual heads?

Sorry mate, they are not all the same. Every reliable test concludes with this, so I consider it a fact.

--
/Tuono

Martijn
FS Webmaster
 Bericht 
Tuono: I have been in this stuff for over 8 years now. I am not talking about leds. There is no Blinder presence in Holland.

i am talking LPP, AL, LE-30, LI, LT400.

They ALL work the same way.

You are talking so hallelujah about LI, have you ever driven with the LPP or are you just broadcasting hear say?

Suddenly you know more you say. Are you really just a casual visitor, or are you trying to bring the rd.net hype over here?

Tuono
Nieuwkomer
 Bericht 

Jeezez man, lighten up. I am not preaching any LI hallelujah, I am simply trying to inform you about the real life facts. There has been so much "it's-not-a-retail-version-we'll-see" and "it's-probably-an-beefed-up,-purpose-buildt-prototype, the-retail-version-will-not-perform" shit around, without anyone really having any real life experience with the new LI. It has been a lot of what is normally known as throwing FUD.

You have spread FUD yourself, in this very thread. And you have personal interests in doing so, but no real knowledge about the product. You more than hinted about the unit tested by GOL beeing a purpose buildt one. Why did you do that, you had absolutely no reason to suspect anything like that, did you? If you had, why didn't you back up what you said with some facts?

I try to be open and objective, and stick to the facts in everything I do. I don't like rumours and FUD, in fact, I hate it. If I am not sure, I tell you so. I have personal experience with the retail version of LI, and I have a pretty good idea of how it works. That is what I tell you, nothing else, just pure facts. I have had Lidatek units for 8 years, I very well know how they work too. Another fact is that every jammer generate different results in objective tests, which proves they are not all the same. That is what we normally call evidence, you can't diasgree to that.

Saying they all are the same is not serious, and can not be taken seriously, sorry, but that is a fact and can never be anything else. Please point out to me anything I have said that is not purely, objective facts, please. If you find anything, I will be the very first to admit it and say I am truly sorry.

I am not at all trying to discredit LPP or anyone else, if you think so, please read what I write, very carefully, because you are wrong. I am simply telling you the fact that the retail version of LI indeed works very well, as you probably should have realised it would do when it was first tested by GOL. You know the people behind the product, you know they are not cheaters or pretenders. They know what they are doing, and has proved it time and time again. It doesnt't make LPP a poorer product, it is still very good. But reality is that there is a new kid on the block, and he seems pretty damn good.

As for LED-based products, I don't believe in them. There are tecnological reasons and limitations to why they can never be very successful, and never really specific in jamming.

BTW: Please stop trying to discredit my intentions, it will not succeed, but probably backfire.

--
/Tuono

Martijn
FS Webmaster
 Bericht 
I have absolutely no personal interests in this. i don't sell laserjammers. All I know is that once all those guys were together, so AL, LI, LPP as one club, and they send a unit to GOL, it was put in "GOL mode", as they called it. That means that the laser diode is put to maximum power or even over it, so it outperforms everything and everybody is in WOW mode. Only problem is, it wont last very long.

So, finally there are some people with LI's on the road. Have you tested it yourself with laserguns? I said to Ivan that i would like to test it. When I receive it, and i hope soon, lets hope we can give good and impartial proof of it. I have a nice collection of laserguns over here.

and
Citaat:
BTW: Please stop trying to discredit my intentions, it will not succeed, but probably backfire.

Don't threaten me, son. look left, it says FS webmaster. So some respect would be in order.

Tuono
Nieuwkomer
 Bericht 

I have already told you that I tested it myself, so I don't understand the reason for that question. I also told you it was tested in front of more than 10.000 people less than a week ago, do you think I would be lying about that? Wouldn't that be an extremely stupid thing to do? I was in fact driving the LI equipped car on the track at the moment, the people using the guns were nobody I knew, but officials at the event, reporting the results live to the audience.

I am not threathening you at all, and I do have respect for everyone, until they start bashing me without reason and start discrediting my intentions or in any other way treat me in an unfair manner. I don't care about who people are, but how they behave. I have said absolutely nothing to set you up, but you still treat me with a great deal of suspiscion and what I find being very close to hostility. What is the reason for that, could you please explain?

I purely pointed out that such behavior normally hurts you more than it hurts me, nothing more. Treat people nice, don't assume that everyone is a clueless asshole until they prove to be, ok? I am not one, I'm a serious, open and pretty experienced adult that shut up if I don't know what I am talking about, and listen more than I talk. You have absolutely no reason to discredit me, and I haven't discredited you or anyone else.

--
/Tuono

Martijn
FS Webmaster
 Bericht 
Citaat:
What is the reason for that, could you please explain?

When i look at the radardetector.net forum: that's my reason.

In our opinion you are way to positive and you know more then you first appeared to be: a casual bystander. Now you are even the driver of the car. In our opinion you appear to be more involved in LI, maybe distributor?, then you show. Maybe you are not, but you obviously are not some customer. That's what makes it suspicious.

About the demonstration: It is so easy to fool people. Give untrained people a gun, for instance the Jenoptik laserpatrol, and even without a jammer it is extremely difficult for an untrained person to get a speed reading. i once took my neighbour with this gun to the main road over here. He could not get a reading, while I got instant speed.

But yes, I believe perfectly well that it will work. Just want to see it with my own eyes.

Dave
FS Webmaster
 Bericht 
Getting hostile here.. Strange...

Two different products, no particular interest in either of one and a lot of talk about which one "should be better"...

Lets look at it from a consumer perspective;

- price as low as possible
- jams every gun which is used by cops
- legal operation, like being parking assistant
- reliable

The LPP has proven here that it succeeded on all of those points so a "newcomer" should bring something extra.

Now, upgrade possibilities... I'm not going to buy that.. There have been so called "upgrade possibilities" before on automotive equipment and in most times it turned out that it wasn't really that upgradable or there is lack of support. Its no coincidence that we dropped our buy advice on the Target LT-400 and switched to the LPP .

So, the price.. About the same...

Customizable voices which tell you whats targeting you. Nice, but nothing more than a gimmick. I don't care what type of gun the cops use as long as I know when I need to hit the brakes.

Both of them can operate as a parking assistant which is great! [ehhr] :)

The LI sensor unit is bigger than the LPP, bit of a turn down because it brings along some mounting difficulties.

Reliability... The LPP has a very good track record here, the LI none... Logical, because its new.

We can give the LI a fair chance and maybe it actually is more sensitive than the LPP and jams just as good or even better but until that time we can't really say much about the LI can't we?

But I love input, its very important, so talking about it here is a good thing in the first place :thumb:

Pagina 1 van 3 [ 133 berichten ]